Monday 11 January 2010

Going through airports is going to change?

Hi Guys! It's R.T. here. We had a really interesting discussion in the Monday night Advanced Class on January 11 about how air travel is going to change. In the near future, we might have to go through these new scanners at airports. This video shows how they work. Also, many people asked, "Are they safe?" Well, according to this video, it looks like they are very safe. This is mainly for advanced students.

Click >>>HERE<<< to look at the transcript.

(if you RIGHT CLICK, you can choose to open the transcript in another window. Then, you can look at the transcript and listen to the video at the same time.)

1 comment:

  1. I saw these full body scanners last month in the airport in Chicago. I was watching people going through them from the other side of the scanning machines. I was transiting in Chicago. I didn't have to go through them, because I went through the security check point in Knoxville, TN. I was happily surprised about how easy and quick they are. I don't think I will be worried if I have to go though one of these scans.

    ReplyDelete